CVGA is dedicated to keeping kids moving! We are focused on allowing kids of all ages to be active and to have fun doing it. We encourage our students to learn gymnastics safely, while increasing self-confidence, body awareness, coordination, and skill. Children of all ages will build strength, increase flexibility, agility, balance and mental focus, while also learning how to incorporate overall fitness into a healthy lifestyle for years to come. We want to appropriately challenge each student and help them meet personal goals, while maintaining a happy and healthy environment for all.
- Gymnastics, whether recreationally or competitively, will increase coordination and confidence.
- Fun fitness activities early in life can create life-long positive fitness habits.
- Children learn early life skills, such as following directions, taking turns, making new friends and achieving goals.
- We’re a great place to make new friends or have fun with old ones.
- Our staff prides themselves on making the gym a fun place to be, while still working hard and encouraging students to make and meet goals!
Our vision is to continue to develop our programs in skill, enthusiasm, and professionalism, while also maintaining a fun environment for our students. We seek to be a happy and safe place for students of all ages, personalities, and fitness levels. We provide the proper guidance to our students to allow them to make safe and healthy choices for themselves. We will continue to improve our coaching and teaching methods to provide the best direction to our students and allow them to reach their fullest potential. We hope that by providing an outlet for children to learn and develop, gymnastics can make a positive difference in a child’s life.